"Desperate Housewives"

Do you watch it? I do and love it.

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try to watch it when I can, but I missed it last night...... Who died???

• I just watched it, why is it that nobody ever calls the cops until it is too late. If Edie would have called the cops and told them her suspicians things would have been very different. the next episode is going to be really crazy.

Answer by amy068 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I think Edie is supposed to die. She crashed in to a tree and when she got out to step on the ground she got electrocuted. Who knows. We have to wait and see. I love Gabby. She is too funny.

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• That's my favorite show, but I don't think Edie dies because in the previews her eyes are open and I think it's Susan who is telling her to hang in there

Answer by staceynoel at 2:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• When Edie got electrocuted, her finger moved. But I think she is supposed to get killed off. This is why you don't use your cell phone while driving!

Answer by coutterhill at 2:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• LOVE IT!!! the person I can MOST relate to is.... susan, just because I am such a

Answer by TippyD at 2:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I love Desperate Housewives!! Edie is dying, she didn't renew her contract and won't be on next season. I knew someone was dying and had to watch until the last seconds to find out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Hubby loves it.

Answer by lstrickland at 3:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2009