Are these signs labor is on the way?! :-D

Well, i NEED TO PEE like 24/7 after i JUST get done peeing i feel like im gonna pee my pants again so i go back to the toilet, NOTHING comes out...i have a little bit of pressure below even when i sit..i may have lost my mucous plug (im gonna find out in about 20 minutes)

My vagina keeps like..pinching? and it makes me wanna pee, i cant stop pooping..the baby is sooo active right now its not funny..i WAS having contractions but they seemed to have stopped on their own...

what do you all think? btw im full term :-D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The baby wont be moving if you are in labor. When the baby stops moving for hours on end and you start having contractions last about 30 seconds each and about 2 minutes apart, then you are in labor.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• oh darn..i was starting to get excited =(
    Anonymous

• Bladder infection??
    Anonymous

• i lost my mucus plug, then then the next day went into labor. So look for that!
    Anonymous

• Doesn't sound like a bladder infection either. It just sounds like you are full term and the baby is pressing down on your bladder so much that you always feel like you gotta go. I had this same feeling the last two weeks of my pregnancy and I hated it. Just stay hydrated and if you want to get that little one out, go for walks.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Those are pre-labor symptoms which can occur anywhere between 2-4 weeks before labor as well as directly before labor starts. It means labor is getting close but if you're full term or almost there...you probably already knew labor was close anyway :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• These are all pretty good answers, but its more than likely an infection bladder or yeast (with no other signs). As the baby is getting bigger and its approaching near "term" these are all common. Losing mucous plug isn't always a sign. With my 2nd child lost it at 4 months, my final lost it at 6 months with my first don't remember she was born on due date. Middle born 5 weeks early, last one 2 weeks early no pain with contractions - it was great. Good luck though 2 of my friends just had theirs this past week....
    angie2568

Answer by angie2568 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I lost my mucus plug the day I went into labor. With my last pregnancy, near the end it always felt like she was poking her finger down there inside and trying to get out. I also had some light pressure, but no infections. I was also dialated to a 2 for a few weeks already. Sometimes I feel like I have to pee a little after I go and I'm only 24weeks.
    Anonymous