immunize?

I immunized my first son and i got it done at the same time becuz i was never immunized as a baby...my husband was immunized and now we are pregnant with our 2nd son and my husband out of nowhere is against the whole thing...he was reading somewhere that it is bad...i dont know what to do anyone have anything that will help me?

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 2:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• Definitely research this. I'm 51. When I was a child, we got a couple shots. When I had my 2 kids, they had a couple more. I recently found out that the normal list of vaccinations is about 3 times the amount of what my kids had. Is this okay or too much? I have no idea. As much as we want to protect our kids from infectious disease, there has to be big side effects to the body to have this many vaccinations. Just do your research. Maybe get some, but not others.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You need to research the pros and cons of immunizations. What the "theories" are and what the studies are.

All you will get here are opinions. Start by calling your doc and ask why he/she gives them.
    Anonymous

• theres a couple groups on here that might be able to help you, 1- "choose not to vaccinate", and the 2nd one is "educate before you vaccinate"
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• DON'T go to ANY groups on here or look at ANY other web site unless it is from CDC.

http://www.cdc.gov/

Everyone has their opinion on them and you know what they say about that right? Talk to your pedi and look at that site. It shows you everything on any vaccines. IMO it's better to do so than not.

Anonymous

• CDC will tell you anything to push vax. Do you really think hte gov. will tell you the truth????/ come on now.
    Theres also a book thats good. "the vaccine book" by dr. sears. it will tell you how there made. what the disease does and what the vax does.
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• if you want to check out CDC check out the vaers.hhs.gov- its where are the injury incidences are reported
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Don't ever post on here about vaccines. Too many fools on here. Talk to your doctor. I wouldn't dare not immunize my kids...the risks are just to great. Many diseases are coming back due to people not vaccinating. I don't want my kids dying of something I could have prevented. That was my choice.
    Anonymous

• CDC does not push, you just need to read and comprehend what you are reading. DUH

Anonymous

• to anon- did you vax. if so then they pushed it on you, As for there being some fools on here. Were not fools, we can think for ourselves. Keep following the herd anon
    Anonymous

• All 3 of my kids are vax'd and NO the CDC didn't push anything on me. I don't personally talk with the people who work there sorry. It was my choice to have my kids vax'd or not and they are better for doing so. I don't tell anyone to do it or not to. It's the parents choice to do what they see fit! No one should knock another for doing so or not. I do believe the risk are greater than not doing so but to each theirown. So go follow your herd of folks who like to bash people because they don't do the same things as you or think the same way. Wow what a boring world this would be if we were all the same.

Anonymous