THANK YOU!!!!

ok, I sit here with tears in my eyes after reading all the responses to the lovely military posts from earlier... I see so much negativity towards military and to see EVERY response defending our military, my husband, family, and friends was amazing:) sooo to everyone who replied thank you:) I also want to thank fellow moms that are in the same position as me, whether your hubby/daughter/son/niece or nephew/etc.. is army,air force, navy, marines, coast guard,police, firefighters, or homeland security.. THANK YOU and God bless you and your families:)

TippyD

Asked by TippyD at 2:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Where do you experience all this negativity towards military?
    Anonymous

• No need girl.Our freedoms and those who fight to assure we keep them are invalueable.We are vol firefighters/first responders we do it because we want to along with the others and somebody has to lol.We sacrifice sure but imo not near the extent that our military.I cannot repay them for all they go through but I will always give them my thanks and prayers.
    Your thanks you is most appreciated :) God bless
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thanks to all of you who support our military, i know my hubby and all the other Airmen I know greatly appreciate it!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Good lord......

where is the question......

post a journal already......
    Anonymous

• anon: just look through some of the posts even here on cafemom, checkout godhatesfags.com(a lovely little "church" that will go to soldiers FUNERALS and protest(quite disgusting)

as to vol. firefighters..it's the same thing(IMO) you go in, knowing you may not come out...it takes a lot to do that:)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 2:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'm with you OP. :)

I was so happy to see the replies that post received. Made me feel good once I got part the ridiculousness of the OP.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 2:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Good lord...... where is the question......

_____________________

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/160421/Militiary_men

Anonymous

• It is one of the few times Leftists and Right wingers have come together to support something. I applaud everyone. It just goes to show that no matter what we beleive are American Values, we are thankful to the military to provide us the freedom to speak. I applaud everyone...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I meant where is the question in this particular post. It was posted in questions, I wanted a question.
    Anonymous

• From a PROUD ARMY WIFE

HOOAH!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2009