How do i keep my two yearold at of the frige.

My little boy has liked going in the frige since he was like one years old. Now he is trying to eat things like raw eggs in the shell and alot of other things. I have tried puting things in front of it but he still just move's it out the way. Is there anything i can buy to stop this. HELP .................

hisnumberone

Asked by hisnumberone at 2:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We invested in a Safety 1st appliance lock for ours: http://www.safety1st.com/product/detail.asp?ID=205. It works wonderfully to keep the smaller kids out of the fridge and it's easy to install and use.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yes you can buy these little things at walmart that are ment for locking the fridge. They are easy to put on and they come off easly to. They are back in the baby department where all the safty supplies stuff is.
    I cant remember what they are called but you will find them. they are cheap to.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• A Fridge lock. Safety first makes them.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I bought a refrigerator "lock" for like $5 online. I think it was from BabyCenter.com at their online store. I have one similar to this one below. I have had it for over a year and it's wonderful!
    http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=6618
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I use a cabinet lock.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Fridge locks are awesome! My 4 year old still hasn't figured it out yet =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009