desperately in need of opinions...please!

I gave the dr. my LMP date of August 18th. I had an ultrasound nov 5th. He said I measured a little bit farther along (he said i was measuring between 10 and 11 weeks). and gave me a due date of may 16th. I'm trying to figure out if I got pregnant august 4th or august 23rd....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It would all depend on when you ovulated. You can only get pregnant when you ovulate, and you ovulate about a week after your period.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• does it make that big of a difference what day exactly it was???
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• If you were with the same guy then it doesn't matter, does it? If not, then it would be hard to say who the Dad is b/c a due date is just an estimate and can be off be a few weeks
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yu ovulate 2 weeks before you are due, depending on how long your cycle is depends on if you ovulate a week or 3 weeks after your last one. Werent you askinng this question before? Are you tryint to figuere out which guy got you pregnant that is the only reason I can think you need to know for sure. Adn you are really freaking out over this too.
    Anonymous

• Why does it matter? If you are concerned about who's child it is then you need to get a DNA test...that's way too close to tell. First ultrasounds are pretty accurate since developmentally lots changes in those couple weeks. I would say you actually got pregnant in late Aug Count 38 weeks back from your due date. But the EDD is an ESTIMATE
    Anonymous

• if your due date is around may 16th then you were most likely to get pregnant around aug 19th through the 24th of august.
    those would have been your most likely ovulation days. However there is no way of telling what day it actually happend just what the peek days would have been.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You would have gotton pregnant on ur period or after. If you got pregnant then you wouldnt have a period, most women anyways
    Anonymous

• go ahead and say it you dont know who the dad is or else you wouldnt be worried about the exact day you got knocked up!
    Anonymous

• I had a period (aug 18th) but i dont know if thats what it was or if it was implantation bleeding. it was consistent for three days and my last day was just spotting. i think it was just a late period and i got pregnant august 23rd. dont they always add two weeks? if i got pregnant the 4th then wouldnt my due date be april 27th? and i think if i got pregnant aug 4th when i had my u/s done nov 5th that i would have been measuring bigger than 10 1/2 weeks....
    Anonymous

• Exactly!!! This must be a question of paternity...looks liek you'll ahve to wait til your little one gets here and then just get a DNA test! But please don't walk around like you know who the father is and start harassing these men for money and telling them they're dead beats when you are in the wrong. Let it be known I don't know who the father is and continue on with your pregnancy
    Anonymous