The first thing Obama did right...

Im a payroll clerk and i had to change the taxes this morning so we are getting more back on our check (the stimulas)pkg.. LOL

I got over 30 bucks back this week than last.. YEAH!!!

Waiting to see when we will pay for this.. LOL

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I get $25 extra a week for unemployment.
    lisakay32

Answer by lisakay32 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• well Im payroll clerk too and we haven't changed ours...did quickbooks send an update?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• so wait, what about people that get paid monthly? Do they get an extra $20-30 back for the 4 wks or so in the month??
    Anonymous

• I am not good at math, but I dont understand how they can give money back to everyone, and still spend like they are doing. Doesn't work out mathematical.
    Anonymous

• They just lowered the taxes you are already paying.. An no it came from the IRS.. Dont go to there website it takes all day to find.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You know, it's sad that all anyone in this country cares about is money! That man is doing the best with what the previous administration left him that he humanly can... It's great you got $30, but the first thing he did right was take office!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• sabrina make s a good point. As a matter of fact he is the first president I have seen jump to action very shortly after his inaguration. I didnt vote for him but he is the president of the untied states and didnt get to be so by sitting on his sides. He has my support regardless of whether I approve of the decisions he makes or not
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• How's that going to help those that are laid off!!!! My husband just got laid off b/c of the economy, wish they would have sent out one big check!!!
    allnaturalmommy

Answer by allnaturalmommy at 10:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• sorry to say but finally something for the working people.. (only saying this cause I do think that the working people should get an extra break)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2009