Do you Spanx?

After the birth of my second child, my tummy still has a bit of flab. I wear a size 6 or 8 pants, but here's the problem. The eights fit great for the first hour, then they start to look to loose and i'm pulling them up every five minutes or tighting my belt. The sixes give me a muffin top - which i hate beyound anything else - and I need it to go away. I bought a pair of Spanx power panties mid thigh for 30.00 and they lasted for over a year, but have now ripped, I am wanting to try the Slim Cognito http://www.spanx.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2990122&cp=2992553.3010022&parentPage=family but am not sure it will be worth the 70 + for it. Do you wear a body shapper? if so what brand/style? Do you use Spanx? Are the other products they have worth the extra money?

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 2:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• oprah wears spanx..lol!! Im a bit mushroomy too...maybe I should think about getting some! Are they hot?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I love my spanx. Esp when I am in a dress, skirt or jeans with a closer fitting tops. I like the one that comes way up almost to my bra and down to mid thigh. However..summer is on its way and spanx are put away. It is too hot here to wear in the summer.
    Anonymous