Does any one have hemroids that havent gone away?

Since b4 i was pregnant i had trouble going to the bathroom it felt like i had a knife coming out of me so i tried my hardest to not go to the bathroom plus i was very constipated and when i got pregnant it got worse but then i got hemroids so i gues my proble came out it was no longer inside of my body but outside to was wat the dctor said and she said it would go away after the pregnancie but it hasnt my baby is 16 months and i still have them im seeing a doctor now whos trying to help me get rid of them should i be worried about colon cancer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• I have had mine for about 5 years now. LOL A lot of times they stick around for a keepsake. ROFL.

I have just learned how to deal with them, the only other option is surgery and it can be terrible.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• they dont realy bother me the only thing is the doctor im seeing says its not normal to still have them and i do have a very tough time when im on the toilet and sometimes i know i shoudlnt but smetimes i just hold it and dont go because its a very embarrasing thing for me i dont like peopel to know wen im in the bathroom and especially because i take like an hour
    Anonymous

• no its unrelated.
    Anonymous

• Here are a list of things I do to keep my hemmies in check. lol

Drink lots of water and eat lots of fruit and veggies. It keeps the poo soft, less pain.

Do quick potty visits, no reading the paper. lol

After a poo, use clean wet wipes, sometimes I even shower to keep the area REALLY clean.

Use the hemrroid creams, it keeps them moist. sorry so graphic.

If they are REALLY bothering you, use a suppository, they are the same as the creams but are better.

I have had them so bad a times that I cant walk. Reallly cant walk!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thank you very much
    Anonymous