Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what can i do for a company calling cussing me out and harassing me??

weve had our house number for a good 4 months and the calls for the people whos number it was in the past has diminished a little bit but we still get some calls for them. yesterday they called and i told the guy christina doesnt live her, weve had this number for a few months and i dont know who that is but can you please stop calling... the guys said no ill keep calling you bitch i said no you will not you dont need to and if you continue to its harassment. he said i dont care im harassing you ill keep calling and hung up.
he called again today and i reminded him he called yesterday he needs to stop calling and he said no im going to keep calling you suck my d*ck b*tch...
i have the number he is calling from but i cant get through. what can i do to have him STOP calling our house.. its now just a game he is playing.

Answer Question

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 20 (9,279 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • Call the police and file a harrasment complaint, or call your telephone company and let them know. How rude of him!

    Answer by mamaada at 3:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • Call the police or record the conversation and take it to the police. It would be best to have record of you specifically asking to be left alone. Then they cant say that they didnt say that or that you didnt mind. Record as many incidents as possible and see if you can get him to say his name.

    Answer by amber710 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • Change the number, that is your only option, I think. Oh and get it unlisted.

    Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • Record the calls,just in case. Are you sure its no one you know?you can look up the phone number online and usually get the name and addy,unless its a cell..Call the cops

    Answer by guardmp_MOM at 3:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • we really dont want to get a new number, we get a call every few days for someone whos number it was in the past and thats a LOT better, no more telemarketing and other calls that arent for us, we really dont want to get a new number and have to start all over you know?

    Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • No you should NOT have to change your number and let that a-hole get away doing what he is doing. It also cost you more money to just change a number! I agree, call the police and file a complaint and call your phone provider too.


    Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • You need to get his name and the company he works for and report the company to the Better Business Bureau.

    Answer by vnw1405 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • What company is he calling from? I would try and call the company and get in touch w/ someone there. There is no reason for that obviously. Or when he calls again, ask to speak w/ a supervisor or something. You may be able to call your phone company and have that # blocked. Not sure if there is a charge or not.

    Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • I agree you need to notify the police and the phone company and give them the number he is calling from, as well as recording phone conversation. They will take care of it.

    Answer by KTMOM at 4:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • You need to talk to the guys manager.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.