Do you feel like you are in Middle School when dealing with parents?

I often feel like I am reliving my middle school years with how so many parents behave. It seems they are just as likely to start/spread rumors and talk crap about people as their kids. What is wrong with parents who think it is okay for them or their children to say vicious, hateful things about others? Then there's the ones who think that they can do no wrong, and anything their child does, must have been someone else's fault. Did they make no mistakes when they were young so therefore it's impossible that their kid might be the bad influence or the one misbehaving? I am so fed up!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• Some people never grow up..I don't like people like that and they are raising kids just like them. i try to focus on my family and just ignore them as much as possible.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009