anal sex????

hi my name is crystal and i want to know if anal sex will hurt the very first time i'm going to do it with my hubby. And what do i need to clean my butt before i have anal sex with my hubby

M.H.J.CMama0407

Asked by M.H.J.CMama0407 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes it will hurt a little but he needs to be gentle and you need to be comfortable. I'd say get drunk before you do it. LOL...Just take a good shower and make sure you're not constipated or anything before doing it.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 3:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yeah it might hurt the first time, drink some wine before hand it helps alot. And use tons of lube, i mean alot. and when he enters you push out a little it will open you up so he can slide in easier, and use an egg vibrator or something on your clit it will help make it feel better. i love anal though it takes some getting used to
    Anonymous

• It is good to use warm oil or lubricant
    Make sure it is massaged before entry
    Make sure you are into it or it could potentially hurt
    Be careful, if there is any pain then stop!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• dont mean to scare you, but i did this for the first time and yes it hurt, and yes i was drunk, but ive heard horror stories about how they turned the light on after they were done and there was shit everywhere.. uh oh hah.. just yeah, make sure you poop that day
    Anonymous

• I've got a friend that wanted to try it and someone recommended she get a toy and use that to try to stretch it a bit, to get her used to it since she could control it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• its hurts, so after trying it like twice I've decided EXIT only!
    Anonymous

• It will most likely hurt if your not completely relaxed. Have your hubby lube you up VERY good and use his fingers at first and then 2 until you feel you are ready for the ....rod...lol. I make myself cum while we do anal so I can focus on my big O instead of the uncomfortable sensation. My hubby loves it so I let him. It's not so painful that I wont ever let him...and actually...I never thought it but I sometimes enjoy anal sex...it suprises even me sometimes
    Anonymous

• all in all, its not a good idea, k. it may feel good, AFTER A WHILE, and maybe last all of 1 minute because guys go wild for that shit. (no pun intended).. but if you want to go through a week of not pooping right and maybe having accidents while in the sack at later times.. then go for itttt. lol.
    Anonymous

• I am going to tell you from a medical prospective it is ENTIRELY DANGEROUS.
    DO YOU REALIZE YOU LITTERALLY COULD RIP YOUR ANAL CAVITY AND HAVE TO HAVE A COLOSTOMY BAG FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
    SORRY IT JUST REALLY IS NOT WORTH IT.
    IT HURTS WORSE THAN ANY OTHER FORM OF SEX. IS ABSOLUTELY GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT CAUSING YOU INTERNAL DAMAGE AND IS ABSOLUTELY THE LEAST SANITARY AND FRANKLY I DON'T SEE WHY ANYONE LIKES IT.
    I HAVE SPOKEN TO SEVERAL MEN ABOUT THIS ALSO... AND THEY SAY IT ACTUALLY HURTS THEM DUE TO THE PRESSURE OF YOUR BUTT MUSCLES PUSHING AGAINST THEM...
    FRANKLY ANYONE DOING THIS IS JUST WRONG.
    Anonymous

• My dh will use my vibrator if it has been awhile. That vibrations relax me and helps stretch it out. But LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!!!
    cowboygal

Answer by cowboygal at 3:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009