Any one here have boils?

Hi i get really bad boils sometimes i think and im pretty sure its the heat becauese this winter they went a way and were im livig it started to get really hott the ast couple of days and they are back! They arent bugging me as much as usuall but im just waiting for them to start when the do soemtiimes i cant even walk because i get them on my but cheeks so they rub onto my underwear and well i cant sit either i read that reacurring ones are called cronicle boils and they need surgery has anyone got to that point? and how can i get rid of them fast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• Okay...it's kind of embarrasing to have him do it, but my husband has a great trick when I get one on my butt.

You need and empty glass bottle, boiling water, and a cold washcloth. Pour the boiling water in the bottle and let it sit until the bottle gets really hot. Wrap the cold washcloth around the bottle, dump the water out, then put it over the boil and push down. It will create a vacuume and suck all the 'ick' out. It works best if you wait for the boil to come to a head before you do it.
    Anonymous

• My daughter and boyfriend and boils and it got infected with mrsa so be careful. If its painful I would get it checked.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 3:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My family gets those too, Ive noticed they are worse in the summer.
    My doc perscribed us ACNE GEL!! and it works. You can feel it work. I even used the pro-active repairing lotion "the clearish white one" and it works too. After you open it and drain as much as you can out put it on there let it set for like 10 min then put a bandaid on it.
    The ones we get are furuncles, your doc can give you an antibiotic for it.
    Anonymous

• I mean gets boils
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 3:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• my dr said to bring it to a head with warm washcloths... pop it... and wash it a lot. I used neutrogena body wash, the skin clearing one... it's completely gone after two weeks of that. haven't gotten one since.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009