*tear* is this bad? =[

So i just got back from the OB, they didnt bother to see if my mucus plug came out or w/e, i lost 4 pounds, my blood pressure went up a little..and im measuring 31weeks when im 36 weeks...

what the hell..and now i need another ultrasound to check the babys size...does this mean that my belly in general could just be really tiny or does that mean that baby isnt growing good enough or i shouldnt be tooooo worried..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not everyone grows the same way. Everything is probable fine. Just breath deeply and stay calm.
    Anonymous

• frist don't panic remeber it is the doctor's job to prevent you with the risks so they tend to go overboard. They told me my son was measuring big like 11lbs and he wasn't even 9lbs at birth, the only measuring thing is not that accurate it can be off as much as 2lbs either direction. They are double checking which can only be good. If you are really worried ask to see a pernatologist.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• dont worry just calm yourself down.
    i got all stressed about the same situation. they kept telling me the baby was measuring alittle small then i go in at my 34wks check up and im only measuring at 31wks so the dr wants to do a ultrasound so we go into that room and what do you know at 34wks my baby is nearly 5 and half pounds, growing fine, everything looks great. i havnt gained but 2lbs in the last 2months. my blood pressure was alittle up at that apt but he said it was ok because there was no protien in my urine.
    so now they just monitor me once a week on the fetal monitor they monitor babys heartrate and his movements for 20mins. so far things are good.
    try not to stress it will be ok.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009