Would you tell or not?

If you knew someone was stealing money from work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes I would
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I would tell but try to do so anon.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I think it's a matter of self respect. Can you live with yourself if you don't tell? Can you live with yourself if you do tell?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yes. be anonomous
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I probably would tell...but not if you're the same person that is asking about someone taking envelopes and stamps, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• If it happened more than once, happening alot or is Obviously happening and the managers/boss is too stupid to see what they are doing i would tell on them
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I would tell for sure. If you can do so anonymously, that is the best since there are so many people out there that would seek revenge on the "tattle tale". Just think, once a manager or someone figures it out everyone will be investigated, so better to get the truth out now.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 4:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I would tell and you should tell but personally I would try to do so anonymously. If they will steal from work whats stopping them from stealing from you!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I would most certainly tell and would not be anonymous about it. Why should I be ashamed of pointing out the low character of someone else.

momtoonecuteboy

Answer by momtoonecuteboy at 4:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009