Weight

I need to know how to watch my weight. Im only 19 and i weighed about 120 to 130 before i got pregnant and now im about 159 and im only 27 weeks. I need to know if there is a secret to the food to eat or what?

mommytobe09389

Asked by mommytobe09389 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• Just eat like you did before, your going to gain weight while pregnant. Before i got pregnant i was about 140 and when i was weighed right before i was 194 (i had twins though, and was on bedrest) and i think that i ate normal. If your pregnancy permits the only thing you can really do is a little excersize and a good diet.
    right after i had them i was weighed at 174 then the next week 164 and so on.
    I dont think that there is a secret, other than your body will do what it wants lol
    Anonymous