WHAT HAPPENED TO AUNT JODI ON JON AND KATE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• she got sick of the crap lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• She may not have wanted to be a part of the show any longer. She's probably still around, but if she isn't willing to be a part of the show, they can't show her.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I've heard a falling out....I heard yeah she didn't want to be part of the show any longer. Not to sure really.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I heard that TLC had offered Jodi and Beth money for their participation in the show.
    Kate didn't agree with it, noting that NO ONE benefits financially from her children
    except her. Ew.
    HWSmom1013

Answer by HWSmom1013 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

except her. Ew.

Thats what I heard too. I stumbled across a blog written by "aunt jodie" supposedly telling her side of the story and apparently Kate didn't want anyone to be paid except her for exploitation of her kids (how classy) and there was some tension. Now of couse thats all here say, but I can totally see that being true. I can't stand that show because of Kate but those kids are so darn cute. Too bad I can't watch anymore. I hope that no one would ever put money in between them and their family. Those are covenant relationships and they cannot be replaced. So sad.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009