how can you tell

how can you tell if your baby has dropped?
with my first son which was 7 years ago he didnt drop till i was in labor.
im 35wks and my stomach seems lower i was carrying pretty high but now it seems to be sitting lower, plus i have alot of pelvic pressure and its like i cant leave the bathroom because i have to pee every 5mins. the dr felt around my belly the other day and said the baby was sitting low but his head was still floating. I dont understand. Please dont bash or make fun of me i just simply cant remember how things worked its been 7 years.

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when u can breathe easier..i didnt understand it when people explained but now i feel sooo good! and i have to pee 24/7 but i can breathe when i walk now =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• you can be carrying low now your baby just hasnt moved toward the pelvic region. you'll know when your doctor says your a between -5 and 5 station. I think -5 is when the baby is fully born though. gl
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009