Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this mean my IUD cut me?

So during sex my husband told me i was bleeding, ( like blood blood) he was going pretty hard and it did kinda hurt. i know its from the IUD, but im not sure if i should it is preferated (spelling*?). Should i be worried?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • If you are still bleeding or cramping, call your doctor. It might have been that he just made it budge inside your uterus and caused a few drops of blood. But if it is continuing, you should go in.

    Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • yes u shud see a dr b/c if his (ahem) penis-pushed it then u cud get pregnant. Or it cud have perferated something and thats not good either! Ps. i have paragard..ive done my homework!

    Answer by MamaCass2003 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.