• In the Spotlight:

What do you think of the Caylie Anthony case ?

I have been keeping up on the case and I would hate to be picked to be on the jury.

Cause as of right now I think she is guilty. And when it is time to pick a jury everyone will already have their minds made up with all the news on her. So what do you think did she or didn't she?

iamshirl

Asked by iamshirl at 3:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She is a sick one. She killed her kid.
    Anonymous

• From what I've heard, I believe shes guilty. If only for the fact she didn't report her missing for 3 months! Who does that?!?! I freak if I can't track down my kid for 3 seconds! LOL

But seriously, I believe shes guilty.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yep as far as i'm concerned Casey did this.I was following it really closely for months and just haven't been near as much lately.RIP Caylee Marie Anthony
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I think her whole family should be in jail for helping her cover this up. Casey is a half wit and did not do this on her own. Caylee never stood a chance in that messed up family.
    Anonymous

• I know that if I was on that jury, I would be supposed to wait till I heard all the facts, but, sorry, I do think she's guilty. She didn't report her child missing--what kind of a mother is that? I couldn't be unbiased unless there is some absolutely watertight earthshaking fact to prove her completely innocent beyond all shadow of doubt. (Don't think there is one, she'd have brought it up before now if there was any.)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 4:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• so far after these answers I see you know what will probably happen they might call it a miss trial or something because of this news out there and then she'll get away with it. She has to of done it cause there is no one else as a suspect the nanny thing fell through.
    iamshirl

Answer by iamshirl at 4:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Honestly, I stopped caring months ago. What did or didn't happen doesn't matter to me.
    Anonymous

• I haven't followed it. Is that case of that little girl found murdered? If so, I would like to be on the jury because from what I hear the woman didn't report her daughter missing for several weeks. Of course she did it!!!! And she should be hung by the neck till dead. How could anyone hurt a child, much less their own??? Is it the right case I'm thinking of?
    suziqt1969

Answer by suziqt1969 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• casey is guilty guilty guilty . she did something to her daughter . if i was a judge i would care less of hearing her testimony she would autimatically be given the death penalty . she knows where her daughter is and refuses to tell what a mother she is . I feel so sorry just like everyone else with a good heart i hope she is found alive or dead to put her family to ease and give them closure. I do not feel sorry for the mother and cold care less about her . when they find caylie I would not even tell casey even if she is alive . I would recommend her never to be able to have contact with her daughter again . and if they find her dead i would recommend she not even be able to go to the funeral to pretend to be sorry . i would do alot of things but , it is not for me to decide if the law does not do anything the good lord above will make sure she is punished .
    cherish1

Answer by cherish1 at 4:07 PM on May. 16, 2009