What would you rather do with your tax dollars?

Feed kids through food stamps or buy a fancy building, car and window front desk for some high up politicain that won't do crap for us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would rather keep more of my money and give to charities that actually give hand ups to people in my community. Many charities are better at spending my money than the Government is.
    Anonymous

• I would rather not have tax dollars, Social Security,or Medicare taken out of my paycheck each payday. Particularly Social Security and Medicare because apparently those two will be dried up before I am eligible to use them.
    Anonymous

• If I could decide where I spent my money instead of it being decided for me, I would give more to my church, to the charities that I want to see my dollars go too, I would support certain issues that I feel strongly about not have that decision made for me especially things im totally against.
    lisadallasr

Answer by lisadallasr at 3:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I would rather feed a kid here than blow up a kid in Iraq.
    Anonymous

• So now our military purposely targets civilians 4:55? Will you say the same about Afghanistan?
    Anonymous

• Neither. Support a politician who supports REAL charity, not forced.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Agree with lovinangels answer
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Personally, I'd rather feed my own children.
    Anonymous

• Well I don't have a job anymore but I would love for us to be able to keep my husband's taxes. I would use it to pay my student loans and to also put into a savings account for our child.

Blow up a kid in Iraq? Are you freakin' kidding me. Maybe you should talk to the next suicide bomber, that seems to be the only violence I hear coming from Iraq.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 5:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Really? Since each family of 3 are paying 168,000 dollars so far for th edebt the govy is running up, with a family of 5 we are problably paying $210,000. SO I would pay off our mortgage, buy a piece of property and pay off dh van.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009