how come some woman heard of implantation bleeding and some not..well what do you think about my story..

I've been on here for 3 days tryin' to get an answer about implantation bleeding... my period is very irregular it never comes on the same day but always last 5 days.. i never i mean never had brown bleeding as long as i been comin' on..this month i came on and it lasted 4 days and it was brown as all out doors.. but it would bledd the 1st day then the second day i spotted then the 3rd day a pad then the forth day spotted...but never no heavy bleeding.. im still confused...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Then take a test to see if you're pregnant. It could have been implantation bleeding or not. I don't know you or your body. Maybe there's something wrong with you. Or, you're pregnant. Only you can figure this out. Take a test or go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• hmmm, sounds like a few periods I had, when I was pregnant, but miscarried early on... My period did that for a week before he got regular.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• it not he
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i never had a regular period ever..doe
    Anonymous

• Go talk to a doctor. In the three days you've spent asking on here, you could have spoken to a medical professional.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 6:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2009