how soon did you start experiencing frequent urination?

I'm just curious, I'm only 12 weeks but i'm starting to feel like i need to pee a little more often. It might be all in my head though lol (:

javila

Asked by javila at 3:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol its not in your head for whatever reason very early on in pregnancy you have to pee alot i guess its due to the uterus pushing on your bladder. those urges to pee alot will go away for a while here soon but only to return around the end of your second trimester because baby is now big enough to push on your bladder. Its just one of those things we all have to go through. If it makes you feel better im 35wks and was laying in bed last night and my baby jerked around real hard and i peed myself a bit lol. not pleasant but it happens.
    Anonymous

• LOL thanks (: yeah, I sneezed and peed all over myself, i have a pretty weak bladder so i should have expected this. haha
    javila

Answer by javila at 4:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It's pretty much been from the beginning for me. Maybe around 4 or 5 weeks.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009