• In the Spotlight:

shopping question

Ok so my birthday is friday and my hubby is going to take me shopping and let me get some new clothes as part of my present....here is my problem I am about a size 14ish I have a big belly from having my dd and I can't seem to find a store that has a lot of opitions for a girl with my body type that is pretty cheap.....any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• I like Maurices, jc penney, & kohls...american eagle has my favorite jeans!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Im a WALMART girl but i also like jcpennys(they have a sale right now)and you can also try sears and kohls.
    delaineysmama

Answer by delaineysmama at 4:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Fashion Bug always has cute stuff. Do you have one close?
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• old navy, walmart, target, fashion bug
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Fashion bug for sure

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Torrid, but it's not super cheap! But I have found that buying ONE nice outfit for $80 is much better than buying 2 or 3 cheaper ones for the same price. I love the way their clothes fit, it's made for bigger women (I have the same problem, I wear a 15 and have a big belly from having my kids!)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• To get plus size clothing for active women in size 14 and up, I would suggest that you check this store http://dollarise.com/view/deals/store/junonia    ...You should be able to find plenty of high quality clothes with a great fit for you.

savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 8:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2009