how did you loose the pregnancy weight?

What worked for you? Did you keep it off?

my_11_stars

Asked by my_11_stars at 4:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I didn't :0(
    Anonymous

• Changing my eating habits and eating vegetables and fruits daily. Eating lean chicken, very small portions of beef because it's fattening. Drinking water and no soda tea, or juice with high fructose and corn syrup in it. Counting my calories. Eating 1200 a day to lose, and exercising 30 minutes a day. No pizza, fast food, Chocolate etc. This is the ultimate way to lose weight and keep it off.
    Anonymous

• sorry wish i could help you but i am stuck here at 200 lbs and i cant lose a pound. i have been working out dayly and eating right for a couple of weeks with no results so i have given up recently. if i work my butt off i want to lose at least a couple of pounds. yeah it is so frustrating
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• want my honest thing, i ate nothing but 1200 cals a day and worked my butt off!! it paid off
    Anonymous