anyone else pee themselfs?

Im 35wks i do my kegals i guess they arnt working lol.
So last night my husband and I are in bed and of course baby decides oh mom is in bed trying to sleep i guess ill start moving like crazy well i have to pee every freaking 5mins as it is but he was going to town in there and must have hit my bladder because all of a sudden i relized i had peed my pants alittle. My husband thought it was so funny i guess it kind of was.
Am i the only one out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Welcome to the club... Sorry about that.
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 4:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol i pee myself everytime i sneeze, its so embarrasing specially if im out at the store or something like that, it soo annoying im 31 weeks
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 4:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• im 36 weeks and im always using the bathroom, anytime i feel the slightest bit of pressure i stay on the toilet for a few moments longer because then i feel as though i get that LITTLE bit extra pee out so i dont pee myself...back when i was in the 20's for pregnancy i coughed and peed and now that im 36wks...nothing =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol every time i sneeze or cough or laugh my husband thinks its just the funnyiest thing he well perposly tickle me until i piss my self to im 21 weeks though and i do my keagles i guess they dont work to well lol, but when i go out i put and extra pair of paintys and pants in my back pack for lil emergencys other than that i found pads help to i hate to wear them but they have saved me some embarasment lol.
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 5:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yeah when I sneeze, cough or laugh really hard.. Im 37.5 wks pregnant.. Just wear you a panty liner just in case this happens while you are in public.
    newmom2be202

Answer by newmom2be202 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009