Does anyone know praise and worship in sign language?

I want to learn how to sign a few songs for church and teach other young ladies,I need someone to show me the signs to two songs,I can pay for shipping if you know how to sign to "Amazing Grace-My chains are gone" by Chris Tomlin and 'My Redeemer'-Nicole C Mullins and copy to a CD.OR maybe you know someone that can help me with this.I cant afford classes online plus my connection is very slow.But it would be a blessing if someone can help me with this.This form of worship is very heartfelt and moving.

sandycove

Asked by sandycove at 4:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I sign to Praise/Worship songs at church. here are some links that might help:
    http://www.lifeprint.com/

http://commtechlab.msu.edu/Sites/aslweb/browser.htm

I also have a religiouus Sign Language book. you can find one at Amazon or Barnes and Nobles.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 7:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I sign some songs in ASL. I took 3 semesters of ASL but that was 14 yrs ago and I lost some of it. You may want to invest in a ASL book and look up the signs there. I wish I could help but those songs I do not know in ASL
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Why don't you sign up for a community ed. class on sign language? You will probably have a really good time. The Joy of Signing is a great book, but many of the pictures of the signs are difficult to interpret without seeing them. There are website that will demonstrate signs.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 6:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i learn sign language when i was a kid and no i don't do that
    Anonymous