Change My Mind On This.

Why should I think Obama is the best for this job? Make me a believer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You don't.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first poster.
    Anonymous

• Well, I guess that depends on where your intrests lay. I like him b/c I understand that in politics, sometimes things will be said and done differently b/c it can't be helped. Not b/c it was intentional lies.

IMO some great things about Obama
    1) Pro-choice
    2) Supports women's health options like insurance paying for BC, etc
    3) Is working to help amend the current "stop-loss" policy in the military
    4) Is currently working on moving troops from Iraq (a questionable war) and back to Afghanistan (terrorism has risen again and we all know what happened last time...) And yes, we all wish that our troops could be home but that will never happen until all war stops.
    5) He is trying to stimulate the economy (gotta spend $ to make $)
    6) Hes a 'normal' guy. He has a strong moral code and work ethic and yeah, he makes mistakes. everyone does...but hes a Washington "outsider" who is doing his best to make this thing work.

ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Hes a 'normal' guy.

There is nothing normal about this guy, he is a politician.
    Anonymous

• OP, you either buy the empty rhetoric, or you don't. Be proud that you don't understand what all the fuss is about. People tend to hype things that are undeserving in their own right.

Anonymous

• He has a strong moral code

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is too funny!!
    Anonymous

• I guess if normal means elitist or narcissist.

Anonymous

• Because I voted for him....... and "I BELIEVE" Face it you poor losers.... You have him for at least 4 years! WE, who elected him and won, wanted THIS CHANGE... and now he is trying to give us what we put him in office to do!
    Anonymous

• Socialism and government control of your lives. Yay you! Congrats on growing our government to unsustainable levels. I sure hope your kids and grandkids don't want much in life, because the days of opportunity are gone with the wind.

Anonymous

• strong moral code? killing babies is a strong moral code???? you got to be kidding me!!!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009