What can I clean with vinegar?

I've never cleaned with vinegar, but I see a lot of people use it. What do you clean with vinegar?

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 4:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i use white vinegar to eat away hard water stains- After using a humidifier theres all kinds of sedement at the bottom of the heater, its loosens it so you can just wipe it away. Also good for bath tub stains.
    casd

Answer by casd at 4:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I clean everything with it...everything..including my body..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• no way, how do you clean your body with it??? does the smell go away, do you mix it???/ just curious?
    casd

Answer by casd at 4:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I always use about 2 cups of Apple Cider Vin into my bath water...Great for your skin!!! The smell disapates. When I shower I have a spray bottle with Vin and water and spray myself before I towel off. Go do some looking...it is very good for your skin.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Vinger in your jeans and most durty clothing gets rid of odor... straight vinger on the under arms of t-shirts or sweaty areas of clothing takes the smell out...

Vinger and water solution and newspaper (as paper towel) great for clean glass/windows and counters...

Vinger with slices of oranges or lemon down your garbage disposal takes the smell out ...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i'll check it out- Maybe on a weekend, so if i can't stand the smell i can just take another shower :)
    casd

Answer by casd at 4:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I use vinegar in the washing machine in a downy ball. Its a natural fabric softener and it cuts down on odors. I clean the floor with it as well as tables, counters, the mirror, toilets, windows. It also works in the garden as a weed killer. Just be careful not to get it on anything else because it will kill that too!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Vinegar is Great! You can use it for so much! Even Apple Cider vinegar is good for weight loss & even lowering your BP they claim! But if you can Drink it straight like they say ,you should lose weight & Lower your BP. I read that once in A Natural Cures Book! But who can tolerate that Taste*??
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Great! Thanks for the answers. I will definitely have to try some of them.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 7:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• hmm I wash my windows, add to the wash, clean my floors and counters and add it into my bath water. OOh my mom used it for weight loss but she added it too juice.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009