what is a religious diversity group? please i never heard of this before :$

its just that i have a friend and she is inviting me to go with her cause she doesnt wanna go alone, she said is a non denominational speech of 2 hours, im a non denominational christian but i have no idea of what they talk about or whats about, i think it is a conference on Thursdays and fridays at the ASU

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 4:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sounds like to me it is a group that welcomes all beliefs. Maybe something for everyone to learn about eachother.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I thinkg pnwmom is probably right. They are likely going to discuss some religious topic and look for input from people of various religious backgrounds.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 6:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• To me it sounds like this group would discuss the diversity found in different religions. Probably to understand the differences. I found this: http://bahai-library.com/newspapers/010100-4.html
    ministrymom

Answer by ministrymom at 10:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Sounds like Bahai, focus on peoples spiritual connections.

Bahai are not about one religion but about acknowledging there is truth in all of them but not all truth in one.

Science history and education holds truth(what I beleive).
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2009