am i leaking???

ok so i walked the halls at school this morn before the ball rang....when the bell rang i had wet spot in my panties...i ave been 2cm dilated since friday i went to the hospital sat and was still 2cm and i was 70% effaced i was having contractions but i couldnt feel them (which runs thrugh my family) i dont feel when the wet spot got there it as just there....by the end of the day i had another and sittting here a few ago i had another so do you think im leaking or am i just peeing myself and dont realize i am doing it????? i have been trying for 2 days to get my water to break (all the old remedies sex, walking, spicy foods, nipple stimulation, etc.)

1-teen-mommy

Asked by 1-teen-mommy at 4:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• see i thought i was leaking at one point and went and got checked out, but it wasnt the amnionic fluid. it was like watery mucus, is what i was explained. but i was told that i could have a "high leak" which means its not like gushing out but slowly dripping (but that wasnt the case.)
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• its possible id call your dr and im sure he will wana see you.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i thought that i was peeing on myself with my last baby. come to find out my water was breaking and just coming out a little bit at a time. there is not really any reason to go to the hospital unless you are having labor pains to go along with that.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 4:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• The only time I ever leaked something, I went to Labor and Delivery and guess what, they couldn't even figure out what I was leaking. Interesting, eh? I think it was just my mucus plug slowly coming out, that could be what it is for you..

Call the doctor =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009