Has anyone ever had a paranormal experience? Or do you think you may be sensetive to these type of things?

I personally have had some strange unexplained experiences in my life. I have had things happen that I just had no way to explain without someone thinking I was crazy. We lived in this old trailer when my daughter was 4 mos old. I always thought someone was walking in the hallway out of the corner of my eye. I never said anything, then one day my husband said he felt like someone was walking back and forth in the hallway. I had really bad nightmares and my baby would wake up terrified. Well, when we moved out I was in the empty bedroom throwing away garbage when clear as day a man said to me"hurry up, we gotta go" Thinking it was my husband nagging I turned to retort, and saw my husband across the yard at the dumpster. Point being I was totally alone. This is just one experience. I don't see myself as dilusional or crazy, anyone else have stuff like this happen?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• ok this is going to sound crazy but if a person in my family or a pet dies, within a week after their death i dream about them.
    Anonymous

• hmm well i have gone through some type of paranormal experiences myself and i learn some things that might trigger this scary experiences, i have some stories that happend to me too but just one question no offense or anything just wondering... do you watch a lot of scary movies whether at home or theaters?
    Anonymous

• No I don't like them, however after some of my experiences I have watch that paranormal show on A&E but that wasn't for years after I started having these experiences. The show has actually in a way validated some of my experiences. I have many stories and a long line of this happening to family also.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I had my first paranormal experience when I was about 3 or 4. After years of nothing, my fiance and our daughter moved into a very haunted house. Thank goodness we bought our own house and moved out last August, but it was 2.5 years of 'hell'!!!!!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 4:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Can any of you pm me or keep in touch with me? I have never had anyone else to really talk about it with. I also wonder if my oldest girl is sensitive because of some things she says. I just wanna know how to handle this without people thinking we are nuts!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Steff you can also join some of the paranormal groups on here. No one in those groups would think you are crazy. I know there are many who have it in their bloodline to be sensitive to the paranormal.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I personally don't find the paranormal groups on here to be too great. I don't get too turned on over a stupid orb!!! And that is all they seem to want to talk about and take pictures of is orbs!!!
    Anonymous

• yes I have.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Hi I just sent you a message about some of my experiences. I hope I can help or at least be an ear to vent to. :)
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 5:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I have...I knew my sister was a girl and would be born by C-section when I was 5. I also can feel others emotions, pasted away family members visit me in my sleep, I have seen them while awake also. I also know things I shouldnt or know people I just met ( more than just deja vu)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2009