Is this a sign or What?

Well I've been having alot of pain in my breasts. I know it doesn't sound right but, Since I ovulated 10 Days ago I've been having very sore breasts and they hurt. I feel them full too. I bought a bra that's my size and the cup did not fit., I don't know exactly what to think? I mean I know that some women feel tender breasts and all right before your period but, mine it's been going on since over a week. I mean I think that it's already too long with the pain. Has anybody gone through this? Can someone tell me what I can do about this?

Thank you, P.S. I"ve also been so bloated like seriou so bloated that all my clothes that I put on make me look like I have a big stomache and I don't wear tight clothes. I wear loose clothes and my stonache is just like out there. It's embarrsing to look like that and (praying I would) be not pregnant.

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 4:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i really dont no but i have always have my breast to hurt (whne its cold outside) sounds funny but take a test and see if you really think you might be..
    Anonymous

• you have the privlege of getting to play the waiting game....heres the rules....wait till you are scheduled to have your period and if you miss it take a test. then you will know what is going on with you. good luck....you could be pregnant.
    Anonymous