hmm is it possible?

Well today i found out my cervix is thinning...just out of curiousity could my cervix dialate by tonight and open?

im just so excited to have my first baby that i have tons of questions now that im at the end of my pregnancy! =]

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 4:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be tonight, it could be a few more weeks. I've always started dialating and thinning out weeks before I went into labor.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• it could be tonight.... it could be another month ;) but with that said I'll give you my time table. I went in to an appointment on a tuesday adn said call me crazy but these braxton hicks feel a little too real. She checked me and I was 2cm dilated. How long I had been dilated to 2 I have no clue but when I went back in Thursday because of preterm labor contractions I was 3cm. They gave me a couple shots and sent me home. Sunday morning came and I was really hurting! I went in at 11:30 and I was 6cm less than an hour later I was 8 cm but then my sons heart rate dropped and they did an emergency c section. So it all happened very fast for me
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I started dilating at 30 weeks, and I delivered on my due date. But you could go into labor tonight, tomorrow, or weeks from now. Good luck!
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009