Gripe water

Has anyone used it for teething?? My sister says on the box it says that it will help. Just wondering if anyone has tried it, and if it works.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We tried it for colic. But it didn't work any more than anything else. Didn't try it for teething though.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yes, I used it for teething and it works well.
    You can also try Hyland's teething tablets.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 5:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'll defently have to try both. I read that orjel slows teething down.. I dont want it to slow down, i want them to hurry and come in!
    Anonymous

• i use the gentle naturals teething drops (green box with whinnie the pooh on them) they work pretty well hylands teething tablets work great too but our son doesnt do as well on them since they have a small amount of lactose in them and he is lactose intolerant. But they start working right away adn for him the time between he took the tablets and before his tummy would act up was heaven! Dont forget you can doouble team teething with tylenol and another natural teething product
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yeah. It made him quiet for about 5 seconds and that was it. I think it was just the taste that kept him occupied lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009