Do you have sex while on your period?

Just wondering because I do and didn't know how many other women here do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• yea i did. but im pregnant right now lol i dont miss the mess
    Anonymous

• i have as long as its not a heavy flow cuz that can get to messy.
    i have also heard that most guys like it, me and my guy are a lil picky though,
    also i have trouble with my cycle most the time so i hardly ever have a heavy flow. i know wiried huh!
    D4rk_4ng3l

Answer by D4rk_4ng3l at 5:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Ew! Sorry but I don't cuz I feel all bloated and gross as it is. I've done it once and it wasn't as great cuz all the blood and I just didn't get any satisfaction out of it.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I do.We usually put a towel undernieth us and go at it.Afterwards,the towel goes in the washer,ASAP!!
    mommaof21986

Answer by mommaof21986 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Ok so this may be TMI for some....but ever since I had my girls I need to have sex in order for my period to get started.......My husband will give it to me good and I will start. This is the only time we have sex and I bleed, all the other times during the month that we have sex I do not bleed.
    OH and yes when I am towards the end of my period we will have sex...Who can hold out a week with no sex..NOT ME!!!
    Anonymous

• My husband doesn't like that sort of thing.but I had a "buddy" before I met my husband.and my period would "float his boat".It was kind of fun too.In a weird way.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 5:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i get even hornier when im on my period so as long as im not in the heavy flow after the first four days my SO and I will have sex, good cramp reliever
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It is the best medicine for cramps... my hubby won't do it, but most guys don't mind it at all, they like that hot warmth and atleast you don't have to worry about lube. Put a towel down and have fun, or do it in the shower... best sex far as I'm concerned
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I do... we don't have sex very often- so if both of us want it, we take it even if I'm on my period.
    Anonymous

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 6:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009