I had a positive test and ive been spotting for 7 days and I dont have any symptoms. Am I having a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go see an OB, It could just be the egg planting or it could be a miscarriage. Good Luck!
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Have you seen a doctor yet? If not, go and see one as soon as possible.
    ithi

Answer by ithi at 5:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• it depends on how early you are i bled the first few weeks and i got to my dr as soon as i could and he gave me shot for somthing, i cant rememeber the name of it. after that i was fine, i was only 3 or 4 weeks pg, my friend had the same thing happen to her and she miscarriage.
    you should get to a dr as soon as you can, it could be nothing (just a spotting in the first month or somthing, or most people do bleed while pg)
    maybe everything will be ok, i wish for the best for you and good luck!
    D4rk_4ng3l

Answer by D4rk_4ng3l at 5:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• and dont stress out over anything its not good!
    D4rk_4ng3l

Answer by D4rk_4ng3l at 5:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Talk to your doctor as soon as possible, spotting for longer than 2 days should be reported to your doctor. Loss of pregnancy symptoms and spotting could be signs of miscarriage. I spotted for four days then turned bright red with cramping before I miscarried. Good luck and take it easy!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 11:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009