what do u guys think of the nuvaring

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It gave me extreme headaches, so I am on the IUD now.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I have never used it. But my sister did, and she said it hurt everytime she had sex. Not really bad, but just enough to be annoying. Now she has scar tissue. Another friend of mine loves it though.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 5:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I used it for a while but it kept coming out. It was a pain but it worked good. I have the marina IUD know and I love it. Good luck with your choice.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 5:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It made me pass out a lot. I took it out after it made me so dizzy I ran into the wall walking to the kitchen. I also saw it on the tv talking about anyone thats had side effects to sue.. like those oxycotton comercials... my doctor uses it... but.. I don't know, its not for me!
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday....That's what I think of it. My husband had a vasectomy last year.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It does get in the way of sex but it's never hurt me. Sometimes it just makes him..take longer. I know you can take it out during sex I'm just not comfortable digging up there to pull out the ring and lay it on a napkin next to my bed while we do it like it's a retainer or something. Other than that I like it just fine and I've never had any problems with it. I can't remember to take a pill everyday and I'm scared of an IUD so it works for me.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• hated it! It kept slipping out and was uncomfortable. That's how I finally figured out that I had a latex allergy. It burned like fire.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2009