i want to be pregnant and im trying but it doesnt seem to be working. what do i do

Me and my fiance try every night I have all the signs but my pg tests all come up negative. what do I do? I want a baby and to be a mother. Help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i got a ovulation kit. It helps figure out your ovulation days. And I didnt have sex every day I had sex every other day to keep the sperm count up a little higher. Ive always heard though that those who have tried for awhile and stop trying get pregnant quick, so if all else fails take a break and stop trying.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• find out when your ovulating it may help
    D4rk_4ng3l

Answer by D4rk_4ng3l at 5:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yeah My parents tried for me for THREE years... Decided to stop trying and just be happy with the kids they have.. and TA DA! She got pregnant with me! Lol, So search on good for ovulation calender.. check it every month.. Thats what I do, but I'm trying NOT to get pregnant.. lol Also buy the ovulation tests.. they're kind of expensive.. it will tell you for sure which day you are most fertile..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• The best advice I can give is just relax and have fun.My son was an accident after a night of apple schnops.The one and only night precaution wasn't met.
    My neighbors tried and tried.but it wasn't until they gave up and got a dog instead, that they got pegnant.I know it is hard , just relax and don't worry about it.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 5:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• DONT TRY FOR ONE AND YOU WILL END UP PG UNEXPECTLY
    Anonymous

• My husband and I tried for 5 months and I was just getting frustrated. Finally, we decided to enjoy ourselves and start looking at sex as FUN thing, a way to enjoy each other, and not just for procreation purposes. I was pregnant that month. :) Sometimes, when you stress too hard, it can hinder the natural hormones that can mess up your ovulation. Good luck!
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 12:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm in agreance with all the ladies. Knowing when your ovulating is good, If you want track when you get your period,how long it is and start to come in tune with your body. I would say just relax. I stressed with my husband for about 6 months. That 7th month we decided to just relax, and it happenend. I'm pregnant! Relax and enjoy yourself, It will happen!
    good luck!

Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009