hospital bag?

my sister was looking at my bag of stuff that i am going to take to the hospital and i had a change of clothes and some hygen stuff in there for my hubby as well as my self and she said that was just weird. we live about 30 minutes from the hospital. so does anybody else throw a few things in there for there hubby too or am i just wierd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have no idea what to even pack in the bag...lol..what kind of bag are you bringing? like...the baby bag? i live practically across the street from the hospital =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• thats not weird! I wish I had thought of that! My hubby had to go back home the night my son was born but I think for him it might have been just that he needed time to digest everything that had just happened but after multiple hospitaliztions for our son that were very spurt of the moment I keep a bag packed fro everyone in the trunk of my car. Its just easier that way
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Half my suitcase is his stuff but he'll be staying with me. We live an hour away, so no I don't think it's weird at all. It's smart
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You're smart. I did the same thing! And we lived about 20 minutes from the hospital.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• im planning on doin the same thing... u never know where ur gonna be when u go into labor.. my fiancee is a mechanic and will want a change of clothes when i go into labor if iu go during the day.. better to be prepared..he drives by the hospital on the way home from work...
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I WOULD MY BOYFRIEND'S MOM HAD TO DRIVE 1 HOUR TO GET HIS STUFF CUZ WE DIDNT THINK OF THAT!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 24, 2009