Do you squirt?

I never even knew that I could squirt until my hubby thought it was hot. So I looked on the internet to get to know more about it and most women can if stimulated right. He made me squirt and I ended up passing out from it feeling so good. WHO KNEW!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I've tried SO many times.. My husband asked me if I could when we got together.. and ever since then we've tried to do it.. It just won't happen though! I've even tried just doing it by myself with a curved vibrator.. with my fingers, with his fingers.. during sex.. I can't do it.. Any tips?? lol
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I've only had orgasms with my husband, so until I read otherwise I thought squirting was normal for an orgasm and every woman did it all the time.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I found out how to do it on the internet actually. They say its best when you are COMPLETELY aroused (which I have found to be important because if I am not that aroused it wont happen), and go pee before you try to do it so you don't worry about peeing. When he is getting your G-spot good RELAX...you will feel like you have to pee and that means your close. hope the tips help. I never knew I could.
    Anonymous

• Only when I have an intense Orgasm...
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I thought my one friend odd because she said she squirted everytime she came.....didn't know how freqent it happens till my hubby got interested in it and I learned more about it. One time though, I squirted all over the wall....lol.
    Anonymous

• can someone dumb this up for me i dont know what this is?
    Anonymous

• you know how if you pee in a shower it sprays everywhere? Well when a woman squirts its like that but from cumming but its not pee
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Like you can't believe...!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 6:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• me:) my hubby LOVES it:)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 6:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2009