what would you say?

Im horrible at trying to write cards, no matter what it is! so could someone please help me and tell me what i should write in a thank you card for coming to a baby shower! thanks for your help

HisBabyMama23

Asked by HisBabyMama23 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A cute way to do it is like its coming from the baby. Like I got one once and it said, thanks so much for the stroller. I cant wait until you get to take me out and push me around in it. Or just say thanks for coming, and I really appreciate ....whatever they gave you.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thank you so much for attending. The ________ you got me is wonderful and I love it.
    Sincerly
    Jane Doe

Keep it short and simple and use the same for everyone.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It was so great to see you. You are always so generous. We will get so much use out of your gift/ gifts. I will call you when the baby is born so that you can come see him/her for yourself and we can share mommy tips.
    1queenmommy

Answer by 1queenmommy at 6:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I wrote mine from my son.
    Thanks for coming to the shower, it was nice to meet you! Thank you for the __________, mommy likes it too!
    Hugs and Kisses
    ___________
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thank the person for coming to the shower and tell them how much you like their particular gift. Make it a different thank you for everyone.

Answer by Bmat at 7:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Example of they gave $$.

Thank you for the money you gave me at the shower. We plan on using it towards the baby's crib. It means a lot to me that you took the time to attend my shower and for the thoughtful gift We look forward to introducing you to our new addition.
    Thanks again,

of if they give a gift, list the gift and tell something about it you like or how you'll use it.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thanks girls for taking your time to help me!!!!!
    HisBabyMama23

Answer by HisBabyMama23 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009