Whole body cleanse ( 7 day kit) from GNC...anyone use it or something similar? I am on day 2 and feel terrible! ...#2 ...almost feeling like I am going to puke! And sooo dizzy near fainting. Is this normal??

amber325

Asked by amber325 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Stop taking it!! It says to stop on the package if you experience any of those symptoms. You are probably getting dehydrated because there is dandilion root in that stuff. I can't take those I get very ill. I get stomach cramps and headaches. Stop!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• when I called the GNC near me they said to drink more water...that the symptoms are just the toxins leaving my body.
    amber325

Answer by amber325 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• The staff at GNC are not doctors, they are sales associates. They aren't going to tell you to stop. If you feel like you are going to pass out you should probably stop. Use your best judgement on this one. You can try water, but scientifically speaking if toxins are leaving your body you aren't going to feel sick, you are going to feel better.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I stoped I didn't take the PM part of it...still sick as hell. Such a waste of $40!
    amber325

Answer by amber325 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• That sux, I know I tried it three different times, just can't do it...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I have not used that but I do isagenix.. I DO NOT feel like that at all. I feel healthy and energized and alive. that doesn't sound good at all! i would stop taking it too.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 12:43 AM on Mar. 26, 2009