Should i live with my boyfriend??

his g-ma is being very generous and letting us stay in her townhouse and asked me if i wud live with him and im not really sure bcuz he hurt me so bad but we wud be like a family and stuff but we are both still in high school so other pepl wud think stuff

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 5:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldnt. Live life some more before settling down or possibly creating a difficult situation like taht
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• NO!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I don't think you should especially if he had already hurt you once. IT will jus be more stressful I think. My babys daddy wanted me and my daughter to move in with him but I didn't want to. I have had one of friends move in with her bf and they were supposed to get an apartment together and he moved with out her.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• What do you mean other people would think stuff...what is there to know. You are pregnant and you are 16 and your boyfriend is 18.....isn't that against the law where you are from. If it is against the law where you live and people started talking then he would go to jail. I dont fully agree with the law sometimes so think about it before you go around letting everyone know that you are a minor and your boyfriend is 18.
    Anonymous

• no...stay where you are and finish your schooling because with the way you spell you need to worry about school and not a boyfriend.
    Anonymous

• You can hardly form a sentence….you need to do what is best for your future. You are still a child at age 16…who is there to help you? Where are your parents? What is your long term goal? How will you or your boyfriend support this child, pay bills, and put food on the table and clothes on your back? What is a long term plan? Have you thought of any of this or are you just pretending all is well in your fantasy land?
    Anonymous

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 6:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• is it true your 16. then hell no, don't commit to anyone that isn't going to marry you but at your age i don't recommend that either. your too young to know whats best for you and if he is mean it will only get worse and you'll be in more pain then you care to be in.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• No. You are too young for that. You have a whole life ahead of you to settle down and start a family. Do a little living first on your own before getting to where you are responsible for other people's lives first. You will regret it down the road if you don't. People change A LOT in their 20s.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Way agree with Anon 5:29...you can't even form a coherent thought and you are gonna raise a child??!! May God have mercy on us all!! And may you not live in my state to pay your welfare! You are not the sharpest tool in the shed...
    Anonymous