Does anyone else find this guy sick and wrong?

If you watched Obama make an a$$ of himself last night on 60 minutes, don't you find it just sick and wrong that he is laughing at the state of the economy? So much so that Steve Kroft asks Obama if he is punch drunk. If you haven't seen it, then take a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQK4sBVzg54

AngelDawn7

Asked by AngelDawn7 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• blah blah blah...obama obama obama
    Anonymous

• Did the teleprompter tell him to laugh? Yeah I saw it.Another moron moment for him.I don't think when he had to be told to amp down on the doom and gloom it meant to laugh about the situation.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I did see it and commented on it earlier, I hope Fox keeps hammering him on it like they've been on talk radio. He is an azz. The true Obama, laughs at OUR economy, not his, and makes fun of special needs Olympians, drinks, smokes, degraded foreign dignitaries, and parties on Wed. nights, imports his beef, and STILL hasn't gotten his kids a dog. It's freaking March already and he promised the damn dog after the election. What a loser.

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHA........... Is he making you sick? GOOD... Thats what Bush did for the last eight years... Made me sick to my stomach every day.... A total embarrassment to the US.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 6:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• He ought to make you sick, you voted for him. He's doing nothing more than what I expected, that's why I didn't vote for The Champion A$$hole with NO experience.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Sorry..... not sick at all!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 6:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Good, don't get sick either, cause Obama's UHC will leave you standing in line until someone deems you fit for care. hehe
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Nope not sick, in fact I am starting to feel better after an eight year draught. I feel like innovation, practicality, and yes humor have finally returned to the USA.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 5:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 by:

* tnmomofive

tnmom...
    Did the teleprompter tell him to laugh? Yeah I saw it.Another moron moment for him.I don't think when he had to be told to amp down on the doom and gloom it meant to laugh about the situation.

LOL! Good one, tnmomofive! I agree, that's the only way he can get through anything. It probably tells him to say good morning to his wife and daughters in the morning. And, yeah, between watching for the Amazing Race to come on, I kept flipping back and forth. Saw him laughing,and really don't find any humor in what's happening in our country. How nice the person who is supposedly leading us can.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I concur about you not being sick at all.Coming from one who believes we went to war to kill off mainstream muslims.
    Anonymous