Anyone have bad leg pain and get varicose veins while pregnant/spider veins that are painful?

Gracie06

Asked by Gracie06 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know the varicose veins happen but i think its an issue since they always asked me about them at my visits. The pain is a bit concerning. It is just like achey muscle pain in both legs or is it localized to one area and throbbing? If its the later you need to be evaluated in case you have a clot in your leg.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• hahaha- yes i did. this is my second pregnancy and with my first i had none. this one i had them soooooooooo bad, that i had to get medical support stockings prescribed to me. my veins bulged out of my leg, and spider veins covered my whole left leg. im only 26 and this scarring depresses me. but u can talk to your doctor and get some prescribed stockings for it. good luck. also u can elevate your leg for an hour above your heart and that should help/.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 6:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yep, n i have 1 in the worst spot possible,,inside of my thigh that goes to my vagina...ouch!!!!
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 2:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009