BE HONEST!!! Have you ever cheated?

and who with? Does your Hubby know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• i cheated, but not when I was married back when I was like 18 and thought my feelings were the only ones that mattered in the world. Those days are long gone. But my husband does know about all my pervious crappy relationships
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• No I have not, and neither has he. I know that I never would, I would not have entered this marriage if I wasn't ready to be committed to him...and I know he feels the same way.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Never cheated and never will
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• Never have or will. I also know my husband could never cheat because he is the world worst layer he would never get away with it. LOL

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Never cheated...NEVER WILL. I my opinion all the risk do NOT outway the benifit. I have to much to lose and I would NEVER do anything that would put me at risk for losing all the great things I have going in my life right now.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yes, and yes he does know. He knows that I came to him with the problems multiple times and he said I could like it or not he wasn't going to do anything about it (it wasn't a little something, it was a major problem). I admit it was the worst thing I could've done but at the same time, it did change our relationship in a lot of ways (both good and bad). I don't recommend anyone doing what I did, it's easy to lose trust and it takes a lot of hard work and perserverance to gain it back and you'll never get it all back.
    Anonymous

• No, never, and I never ever will. I meant my vows when I said them.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• define cheat

Answer by admckenzie at 6:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Cheating as in doing something with another man that you should only do with your husband...like kiss, sex, touching no no zones.
    Anonymous