Its my bithday tommorrow on March 24th and today i just got an bill for 50.00 stating my internet services were due, I won't be able to pay for it untill April 1st they will not help. Tell me what you suggest. I am looking for ways to help my self online and this is an discouragement and I want to do better.

I need help!

Talentedone

Asked by Talentedone at 6:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• whats your birthday have to do with this??

well in your contract or whatever you signed or agree to for that company, you agreed to a due date... they wont change that just because its your birthday...you agreed to it, it shouldnt have been taken on as another bill to you if you couldnt handle it...

you could always see if they have a graze period though until you get hit with a late fee.
    Anonymous

• you wait til you have the money to pay your bills and then you get your internet back. It's pretty simple.
    TheyAreMyLoves

Answer by TheyAreMyLoves at 6:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Can you afford ANY payment right now? If so, they might be willing to work with you.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I suggest looking into net zero. If you can't afford high speed internet, then deal with the extra time it takes for dial up.
    Anonymous

• ya happy birthday to my brother glenn up in heaven....but any way i would get up money as you possible can usually the companies will work something out with you if you are willing to pay something cause like what was said they could care less that it was your birthday.my birthday was last fri but we still had to pay the electric bill. thats the way it goes today...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Happy b-day! Um when is the due date for the bill? Call them and see if you can make a payment on April 1st.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Do you need your internet to survive for the week?
    If not, just pay it when you can.
    disgustipated

Answer by disgustipated at 1:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2009