is there any exerciszes out there for pregnant women with torn ligaments

okay so im 21 weeks pregnant and i have had a torn ligament for about 6 weeks now, and i want to do some streches or exercises that wont effect it its the one that goes over your uterus my doctor said i could start doing streches because my lower back and hips have been killing me i just got off bedrest and im finnally holding my food down, but is there any exercises i can do that wont hurt the ligament or put me back on bedrest?

SarahRandall

Asked by SarahRandall at 6:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Swimming is really good exercise. The water helps with getting your weight to move and is easy on the muscles.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• maybe try pregnancy yoga for stretch as far as exercise goes ask your doctor what he/she recommends
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 6:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009