Continuation of April dad and May dad

I know paternity test would be best but it is expensive. this is what i think just from some research that i have done. I think April dad is real dad because they say it takes roughly 2 weeks for implantation and you could have possible bleeding. i think my may "cycle" was implantation. Does this make sense?

tshea

Asked by tshea at 6:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah it makes sense but THINKING isnt knowing. you can THINK it may be one dad and it be the other....no matter what you will now know 100&% unless you get a paternity test done
    Anonymous

• I read your post from earlier, and I've been researching this same topic for my own personal reasons too. It does make sense. you could be right (I forget your play dates/doctors predicted conception date/due date). But you could be wrong too because I've heard that predicted conception dates are sometimes off. I guess the next step would be too find out the percentage of accuracy most predicted conception dates have.
    ...Did you just have a baby?
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 6:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You need to do the right thing for the baby and have a paternity test.
    Anonymous

• I posted on you last question and gave you the answer accoding to science.....May dad is the dad if your due date is Feb 8. I also gave you a link to check the info yourself.
    Get the paternity test done, only test one father and if he is it then great if he is not then your know who is.....that is if there are only two men to choose from.
    Anonymous

• You tell her anon.647.Before you hop into bed use something or pick one guy then you wouldnt have to be wondering.You dont want rude answers dont post this.
    Anonymous

• Sure, paternity tests are expensive. So are babies. You know what isn't? Birth control and fidelity! :D

This is CafeMOM, not CafeSkank. I would say "stop slutting up and this won't be a problem," but since you've already doomed a child to suffering through being raised with your woeful lack of personal values, that's moot. Instead, I'll say this: Do SOMETHING right and get the test so you're sure and the child won't grow up asking who daddy is.
    Anonymous

• Another point to make for going for the paternity tests - when it comes to your child, will they know later in life if they're at risk for:

Heart disease?
    Tay-Sachs?
    Any form of cancer?
    Diabetes?
    Huntingtons?

Guess where that info comes from? KNOWING YOUR FAMILY HISTORY. Seems like you WANT and are comfortable with April being the daddy, but who pays for your negligence because you decided you didn't really neeeeeed to know? Your child. And if you guess wrong (fidelity would have helped here BIG TIME) then your child could have a faulty or nonexistant medical history to look back on and could miss medical help that could save them later in life. And I'm pretty sure if you ever wanted child support you would need a test to prove which man was liable.

Stop acting like a ditzy kid and do what's right. You're pregnant, it's time to grow up and act responsibly.
    Anonymous